Australian Embassy

Australian passports

Passport services for Australians

Applying for an Australian Passport

The Australian Embassy in Sweden is provides information for passport, notarial and consular services for Australians living in Estonia.

Please visit the webpage for more information

How do I lodge my application? 

Some clients will be available to send applications via mailed-in post directly to the Embassy in Sweden. Check if you are eligible here: 

Others will need to conduct an interview appointment first. You can either have an interview appoint with the Honorary Consul in Tallinn or at the Embassy in Stockholm. Please check the 'contact us' page. 

For appointments in Stockholm, please book your appointment online at: or call us on + 46 (0) 8 613 2971.