Australian Embassy Estonia
- About the Australian Embassy in Tallinn, Estonia
- Contact us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @AusAmbEE
Australia's relationship with Estonia
Australia and Estonia share warm bilateral relations, underpinned by strong people-to-people links through the sizeable Estonian community in Australia. The 2016 census in Australia recorded over 9,500 people who identified as being of Estonian ancestry. Australia has the sixth-largest expatriate Estonian community after Finland, Russia, Sweden, Canada and the USA.
Our countries share a commitment to liberal and democratic values, to protecting and promoting human rights, to defending the rules-based international order, and to open and progressive trade policy.
Australia was one of the first countries to recognise Estonia's return to independence in August 1991.
- Services for Australians overseas
- Australian passports
- 24-hour consular emergency helpline for Australians overseas:
- Phone: +61 2 6261 3305
- SMS: +61 421 269 080
- Getting help overseas
Connect with Australia
- About Australia
- Australian aid
- Australia: member of the United Nations Human Rights Council 2018-2020